Application in plastics industry:
- As a lubricant, anti-static agent, non-toxic plasticizer, anti-aging in the production of polymers plastics, packaging films. Can improve the flexiblity, plasticity and anti-static properties.
- Is used e.g. in the manufacturing of polypropylene-caps to provide a slip/lubricant effect in addition to an anti-static effect.
- in agriculture plastic films as anti fogging agent.
- It is used as a process aid in production of expanded polyethylene to improve gas exchange.
- Reduces friction during the extrusion process, giving a uniform cell size distribution and is improving the gas exchange.
- It is compatible with anionic, cationic and non-ionic surfactants and has exceptional electrolyte tolerance.
- It has effects of emulsification, dispersion, foaming, defoaming and starch anti-aging.
We strongly recommend testing of your own system under the actual conditions of processing and end-use prior to full scale testing. Exact loading must be determined by composition of the specific polymer system.
- Cosmetic uses, as a co-emulsifier of emulsions, to modify viscosity and inprove stability.
- As an emulsifier in the production of foods, including ice cream, chewing gum, toffee,shortening, margarine, starch etc.
- Anti-aging agent for starch.
- Protective coating for hygroscopic powders.